Clive has been in the City for 30 years, has been in the Futures Market for 25+ years as a Broker and Trader, and has been writing Technical Analysis for over 15 years.
He is a Board Member of the U.K. Society of Technical Analysts. He has spoken at several of the Society’s monthly meetings over the years and has also been enlisted as a regular lecturer on the Society’s annual Diploma Course, covering a wide range of subjects. He was on the board between 2003 and 2011 and rejoined in 2015.
He has taught Technical Analysis around the world, numbering the CME Group and London Stock Exchange among his clients in this respect.
He has had articles published in various Technical Analysis publications, is regularly quoted on the leading newswires, has appeared regularly on CNBC, and now is seen on Tip TV weekly.
His first book “Candlestick Charts” was released in January 2009
- 30 years market experience including 10 years on LIFFE Floor
- Founding director of FuturesTechs
- Leading figure in UK Society of Technical Analysts
- Board Member from 2004 to 2011 and again from December 2015
- Regular speaker on yearly Diploma Course since 2005
- Appearances on CNBC, Reuters TV & Tip TV. Regularly quoted on DJ Newswires, Bloomberg and Reuters
- One of the UK’s leading authorities on Market Profile and Auction Market Theory
- Accomplished and engaging seminar speaker/trainer
- Author of “Candlestick Charts”, published by Harriman House in 2009
- High profile reputation in the Futures Industry. Extensive knowledge and connections in Commodity and Forex industries.