Learn about derivatives, fixed income & equity investing trading as well as understand about the mechanics of trading an investing. - Understand all the fundamentals of derivatives fixed income and equity investing - Master main types of asset class that are traded - Learn how to understand the price of equities
About this Course
This course is an excellent introduction to Derivatives, Fixed Income and equity investing trading, starting with operations of the LSEG, Types of participants, Equity and Understanding the price of an equity
A step-by-step approach
This course is designed to take you from complete beginner with zero or limited knowledge of the financial markets to a level of understanding that will enable you to be confident enough to set up your trading account and placing trades.
Learn at your own pace
Whatever your lifestyle this video course means you can watch and learn the modules at a time that suits you. Whether you work during the day or have a night job you can go through the course in your own time at a speed that suits you.
Recap on the course at anytime
Once purchased you can access this course forever. If you forget something you have learned when trading or simply just want to refresh your memory you can access it whenever you want from wherever you are in the world.
What will you achieve?
You’ll be able to understand all the fundamentals of Derivatives fixed income and equity investing. Master main types of asset class that are traded and some of their unique points. Understand what cash instruments and derivatives are, and also about different more intermediate methods.
Held on London Stock Exchange servers
Multiple choice exams
Includes intermediate topics
- Introduction to the main operations of the LSEG Preview
- Types of participants Preview
- Types of Equity Preview
- Understanding the price of an equity Preview
- Types of secondary markets Preview
- Types of Bonds Preview 0 min
- Bond Price sensitivity measure Preview
- Types of Derivatives Preview
- Derivative Applications Preview
- ETFs, CFDs, GDRs versus Equities Preview
- Buying and selling Securities Preview
- Mechanics of Trading and Investing Preview
- Final exam Copy Preview
- An overview of Portfolio Theory and CAPM Preview
- Modern Portfolio Theory and CAPM Preview
- Equity indexes and benchmarks Preview
- Beta and Alpha Preview
- Benchmarking a simple portfolio Preview
- Time Value of Money Preview
- Future value Preview
- Present value Preview
- Rate of Return Preview
- Use of TVM Preview