This course will give you a foundation for trading, starting with the stock exchange.
About this Course
A step-by-step approach
This course is devised to take you from complete novice with zero or limited experience of the financial markets, to a level of understanding that will enable you to be confident enough to set up your trading account and placing trades.
Learn at your own pace
Whatever your routine, this video course allows you can watch and learn the modules at a time that suits you. Whether you work during the day or have a night job, you can go through the course in your own time and at a speed that suits you.
Recap on the course at anytime
Once purchased, you can access this course indefinitely. If you forget something you have learned or simply just want to refresh your memory, you have access for whenever you want from any device/location.
What will you achieve?
What is a Stock Exchange
What to consider when becoming a trader
The different types of traders
Financial instruments and trading methods
Types of Financial Markets
Different types of Asset class
Forex in detail
Introduction to Technical Analysis
The Economic Calendar and Fundamental Analysis
Psychological Biases and Market Rationality
- Financial instruments and trading methods Preview
- Different types of Asset class Preview
- Forex in detail Preview
- The different types of traders Preview
- What is a Stock Exchange Preview
- Types of Financial Markets Preview 0 min
- What to consider when becoming a trader Preview
- Introduction to Technical Analysis Preview
- The Economic Calendar and Fundamental Analysis Preview
- Psychological Biases and Market Rationality Preview
- Final exam Preview
- Bonus course: What is a Blockchain Preview
- Bonuse course: What is Cryptocurrency Preview