This course will give you a foundation for trading and starting with forex markets.
About this Course
This course will give you a foundation for trading, starting with the stock exchange and the different types of asset class and markets (with a focus on the Forex), and moving onto some major instruments and methods.
A step-by-step approach
This course is designed to take you from complete beginner with zero or limited knowledge of the financial markets to a level of understanding that will enable you to be confident enough to set up your trading account and placing trades.
Learn at your own pace
Whatever your lifestyle this video course means you can watch and learn the modules at a time that suits you. Whether you work during the day or have a night job you can go through the course in your own time at a speed that suits you.
Recap on the course at anytime
Once purchased you can access this course forever. If you forget something you have learned when trading or simply just want to refresh your memory you can access it whenever you want from wherever you are in the world.
What will you achieve?
Understand what a stock exchange is and why companies sell shares. Master the main types of asset class that are traded and some of their unique points. Master the 3 main types of market and some securities sold on them. Comprehend what the Forex is and basic points about currency trading. Understand what cash instruments and derivatives are, and also about different methods.
Financial instruments and trading methods
Different types of Asset class
Forex in detail
The different types of traders
What is a Stock Exchange
Types of Financial Markets
What to consider when becoming a trader
Introduction to Technical Analysis
The Economic Calendar and Fundamental Analysis
Psychological Biases and Market Rationality
- Financial instruments and trading methods Copy Copy Preview
- Different types of Asset class Copy Copy Preview
- Forex in detail Copy Copy Preview
- The different types of traders Copy Copy Preview
- What is a Stock Exchange Copy Copy Preview
- Types of Financial Markets Copy Copy Preview 0 min
- What to consider when becoming a trader Copy Copy Preview
- Introduction to Technical Analysis Copy Copy Preview
- The Economic Calendar and Fundamental Analysis Copy Copy Preview
- Psychological Biases and Market Rationality Copy Copy Preview
- Final exam Copy Copy Preview
- Bonus course: What is a Blockchain Copy Copy Preview
- Bonuse course: What is Cryptocurrency Copy Copy Preview